Holistic Life Coaching
Out of all goals that people create and strive for, do you know the goal that shows up the most on people’s lists?
There is not a universal agreement to what constitutes happiness. Of course, everyone is different in how they pursue happiness, but the commonality is that we are the biggest obstacle to our own happiness. Throughout our lives, we are faced with negative emotions and stressful experiences that prevent us from feeling happy, balanced, and realizing our purpose and potential. We are also constantly being bombarded with notions that something external will create happiness: a relationship, a car, a bigger house, money, travel, etc.
The foundation of happiness, by any means, is grounded in living by integrity, aligning decisions with your values, and understanding who you are and the power that creates. The beauty of happiness is that once you truly have a sense of happiness, no one can take it away from you. It is not connected to external things or other people.
Taking a holistic approach to wellness and happiness by tracking habits, decluttering, and cleansing and nourishing our bodies and minds from the inside out will effectively activate the spark of feeling happy. Happiness results when you feel good about yourself and realize that the most important relationship in life is the one you have with yourself. This is your life and a lifetime isn’t very long. There are only so many tomorrows. You must invest in yourself and fight for what is important to you. When it comes to working hard to achieve a dream or a personal goal, you must be willing to sacrifice. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. So, stop and think, what do you still need to do?
Holistic Life Coaching is a start to working on your relationship with yourself and is connected, but not limited, to the following:
- Achieving Optimal Performance
- Adapting & Accepting Change Through Life Transitions
- Attacking Passions, Dreams & Goals
- Career Coaching & Professional Development (Resumes, Job Searching, Interviewing & Networking)
- Choosing a College Major or Career Path
- College Decision & Admissions Process
- Confidence in Dealing with Uncertainty
- Living by the Law of Attraction
- NCAA Clearinghouse & College Recruiting
- Overcoming Fears, Challenges & Obstacles
- Quarter-Life Crisis - Millennials & Recent Graduates
- Seeking a Better Quality of Life
If you want to close the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, schedule your complimentary session here.